Monday, September 16, 2013

Lipstick Ladies: Favorite Nudes For All Skintones


Hey Everyone!!! 

I decided to stay concentrated on nude lipsticks this week! So in this post I am going to pick my favorite nude lipsticks for girls of a fair, medium, dark and deep dark complexion. I am in love with intense eye colors, and I am always looking for the perfect nude lip color to compliment my eyes. Here are some that I have tried and loved:

Best Fair Skin Nude:
Image
Mac Lipstick in Creme Cup has a cream sheen finish and is a light pink color.It retails for about $15.00. The cream sheen finishes is my second favorite Mac finish (after lustre) and is very moisturizing to the lips. It smells incredible, and the color looks absolutely beautiful on girls with a fair complexion. Whenever I am with one of my more fair-skinned friends, I always show them this lipstick as the perfect everyday color. 

Image

Swatch and In-Depth Review: http://www.beckawoo.com/2013/03/mac-creme-cup-lipstick.html

Dupe: Milani Color Perfect Lipstick in 53 Barely There, $3.49

Best Medium Skin Nude:
Image
Mac Lipstick in Viva Glam V has a lustre finish and is a brown-toned pink. It retails for about $15 at most stores. Not only do I think that this is one of the most beautiful lipsticks know to man, however, the cause is incredible. 100% of the profits from these lipsticks go to the AIDS fund, which makes you even more inclined to but these lipsticks. The color is universal, however, I appears as a shiny nude on women of a medium skin tone. It is the perfect everyday color. 





Dupe: Nyx Black Label Lipstick in Heiress, $7.50

Best Dark Skin Nude:




Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in 380 Bean There is a beautiful shade of light brown. It retails for $7.49 at Ulta. It is very affordable, and can be used on lighter skin tones to add a bit of drama on the lips or as a nude colored lipstick for darker girls. I would say that women who are a Rihanna-Gabrielle Union shade of skin could really be helped by this nude lipstick. 


Swatch and In-Depth Review: http://www.thestyleandbeautydoctor.com/2011/12/nude-lipsticks-for-dark-skin/

Best Deep Dark Skin Nude:



Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Double Espresso 38 has a pearl finish and has a beautiful, deep and dark brown color. It is the least expensive lipstick on this at $3.49. I am a personal user of this product, and it is one of the few products that I can use as a nude on my NW58 skin tone. I have seen it used on girls of a lighter skin in order to achieve a deep and sultry look and on darker girls, such as myself, as an everyday staple. I would suggest this color to any girl with skin similar to that of Alek Wek. 


Swatch and In-Depth Review: http://www.beautybroadcast.net/2013/03/milani-color-statement-lipstick.html


<3 Naa

2 comments:

  1. Creme Cup really is perfect for pale girls. I love the color, just can't seem to condone the price tag. How good is the dupe you listed??

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am absolutely in love with the Milani lipsticks, and while the colors aren't exactly the same, both of them look incredible on fair-skinned girls.

      <3 Naa

      Delete