Sunday, December 15, 2013

Bloggers, Vloggers and Gurus Oh My: Makeup Crazy

Hey Everyone!!!

Today I am doing another installment of Bloggers, Vloggers and Gurus Oh My! This time, I will be profiling a blog which creates different makeup looks for all occasions: Makeup Crazy. This young lady is such a kind spirit and has an absolutely beautiful face. Here is an in-depth view of her site:


This is Lucy from Makeup Crazy. You can find and follow her blog here. Lucy is a talented young lady that uses inspirations from nature, celebrities and holidays in order to create beautiful makeup looks. Lucy says that her blog are for those who “don’t want to wear the same makeup look everyday”. Her looks go from neutral, everyday colors to avant-garde creations. Here is some of her work:










Makeup Crazy BFF Tage Makeup Look

This is just a very small variety of Lucy’s looks. Like the other bloggers that I have profiled, her blog is regularly updated in order to make new looks (which is impressive due to her huge array of looks already)! To me, Lucy is different then other makeup bloggers due to the vast array of different looks she creates: no two looks are the same. PLEASE FOLLOW HER BLOG HERE!!!

<3 Naa

2 comments:

  1. I really like these posts! Keep them up. x

    http://itsmegsmind.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so talented! I love the colors she uses, this is a great post.
    Check me out at glitterbunnies.wordpress.com

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete