Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Beauty Babble: SEPHORA COLLECTION Enchanting Eye Palette Swatches, Review + Two Looks

Hey Everyone!!!

I am so excited because today I’m doing a makeup review! I am someone who does not like to review a product until a few months of use, as I feel that a product cannot be completely judged in one use. I had received this makeup palette a few months ago, and I feel that I have enough use out of it to give a truthful review. Here we go:


The SEPHORA COLLECTION Enchanting Eye Palette retails for $22.00 and is sold exclusively at Sephora location throughout the world. The palette holds 14 shades of matte, satin and metallic finishes. The shadows come in a sleek, silver fabric wrapped box with a large mirror. The shades come in both beautiful neutrals and bold colors. Here are how the swatches appear on myskin (my MAC shade is NW58 and my Iman shade is Earth 7):


Shades 4, 5, 6 and 1 (a deep navy blue shadow with a matte finish, a light baby blue shadow with a shimmer finish, a silver shadow with white shimmer and a matte indigo shadow). 


Shades 12, 9, 7 and 8 (a pale pink shade with white shimmer, a pale gold shade with gold shimmer, a deep purple shade with a shimmer finish and a deep green olive shade with gold shimmer).


Shades 10, 14, 13 and 11 (a dark brown with a matte finish, a pure white with a pearl finish, a deep true black with a matte finish, and a light brown with gold shimmer). 


Shades 2 and 3 (a light pink-based purple with a metallic finish and a light champagne shade with white shimmer).

Two Looks made from the SEPHORA Collection Enchanting Eye Palette

Day Look


This eye look was created by a mix of shades 13 (a true, matte black) and shade 10 (a deep, dark matte brown) being used as a contour in the crease. Shade 11 (a light brown with a gold shimmer) was then added to the brow bone to create a natural highlight. I then tightlined my eyes with a black liner and used mascara on the top lashes. 


This look was created by using shade 13 (a true black with a matte finish) as a base. Shade 2 ( a light violet with a shimmer finish) is then added to the lid while shade 7 ( a deep violet with a shimmer finish) is added to the crease. Finally, shade 11 is once again used as a brow bone highlight. Finally, I lined all around my eyes with a true black liner and used two coats of mascara. 

Final Grades

Pigmentation – 3.5/5

Packaging- 4/5

Variety – 4.5/5

Overall Grade : 4/5 or B

<3 Naa

No comments:

Post a Comment