Tuesday, February 25, 2014

New Hair Cut: Rihanna-Inspired Bob

Hey Everyone!!!

Today, I’m going to take a quick break from my New York Fashion Week post in order to make a quick post about my new hair! Now, I didn’t actually plan on getting my hair cut, but the undeniably freezing weather made my hair super dry, causing massive breakage. I pretty much was given the option to cut it all off or have it fall off. But here are the results:


This is just a few other photos on how it looks from side view:



In my opinion, the cut itself is very nice, however, I really miss my medium-length hair. I really feel as if it slimmed down my slightly chubby face-but I will just embrace the new cut until I can either grow it out or get a weave. 

Love You All!!!

<3 Naa

3 comments:

  1. wow.. so cute!!!

    DinaBella
    http://dina-bella.blogspot.com/2014/02/body-shape-perfect-fit-diamond.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super cute! I just got a new haircut too! If you want to see I'll leave the link to my blog (:
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the Liebster award. :)

    http://fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete