Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fragrance Frenzy: Review on Fancy by Jessica Simpson



Hey Everyone!!!

Welcome to the first edition to Fragrance Frenzy! The frenzy will basically be a regular post about perfumes, colognes, and body mist that I have been loving in recent times. It will include a mix of more high-end products with more affordable products, and dupes will appear when a product is particularly expensive. Now I have two general types of scents I love: deep, mysterious and sensuous scents for the night and more sweet, light scents for the daytime. Here we go with the review:




The Fancy Eau de Parfum Spray by Jessica Simpson retails for $49.00 and is described as a “yummy, floral scent” by its celebrity creator. The picture above is a promotional photo of the perfume, and I think that the photo pretty much describes the scent. It is a very soft, feminine and floral scent that can be used everyday in order to give off a very light fragrance. I got this as a Christmas gift from my mother, and it is definitely my go to day-to-day scent. I would give the scent a 4/5.




This is the official photo of the entire collection (I own the 1.7 fl. oz bottle). I am in love with the packaging, as the intricate floral detail on the bottle is absolutely gorgeous. It comes in box with a similar design, and the bottle is slightly more orange in real life. I would give the packaging a 4.5/5.


I really enjoy celebrity fragrances, as I think its a very creative way for celebrities to engage with there fans as well as grow their brand. All in all, this is one of my favorite fragrances and I would give it a 4.5 out of 5 stars.

<3 Naa

4 comments:

  1. Hey doll, i got your message on IFB, thanks for reaching out to me! love your blog, keep it up! i just followed it, please follow mine too, thanks
    http://teekaylookbook.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,

    Thida K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of the bottle, it certainly is fancy!! I love perfume! I've got to go test it out.
    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must try this perfume! I have recently become obsessed with perfumes :) Such a beautiful blog! Followed.
    x
    Alona

    stylewanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Fashion Stylist Accelerator Course

    ReplyDelete